Saturday, March 27, 2010

SO the first posts were retyped today, March 26, 2010, so that I could begin this blog. These were emails that I sent out when I was 7 and a half months pregnant. Since the time that we lost Moriah, on Feb. 2, 2005, much has happened in our lives. But the 2 biggest things have been:

*The birth of Helena Mercy...born on Feb. 2, 2006, exactly 1 year to the day that we lost our Moriah Faith. Helena was born at 3:13pm...in the hour of Mercy! We found out 3 days later that St. Faustinas birth name was "Helena" ...and we chose the name "Mercy" b/c of the Lords mercy on us...and so Helena is our "Divine Mercy baby"

*Then on Feb. 2, 2008, 3 years to the day after having Moriah Faith, we delivered Gemma Charity...She is named after St. Gemma Galgani and Mother Teresa (Missionaries of CHARITY)...

The Lord has had His hand in all of this...He continues to guide us. As Ben and I approach the 9th anniversary of our becoming Husband and wife (April 28th) I can't help but think back at all the joys and sorrows that this life have contained...and I stand in awe of the Lord...in awe of His grace that truly gets us through every moment. Every joy..every sorrow...every moment of pain, anger or frustration...every moment is from Him...is with Him...is because of Him....He is moving mountains in My life....I pray that he moves in your lives...or rather, that you SEE how He moves in your life...

2 comments:

  1. Maria, I cannot even begin to put into words how amazing and beautiful your faith is. I am so inspired by your strength and your ability to see the positive in the midst of pain and sorrow. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be following along, my beautiful friend and fellow mommy of loss. but as you put it, first and foremost, my sister in Christ! Gladly walking along with you as we encourage each other and others to continue walking in faith and hope! loveu. so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete